Huntington Area Early Childhood Conference 2016 Conference T-Shirts
All Shirt Orders Must be Mailed in following the direction below:
Please be sure to choose the quantity and sizes you need.
Mail checks to::
HAECC Conference - T Shirt Sales
611 Seventh Avenue
Huntington WV 25701
You may register for the HAECC 2016 Conference
- Online at: HAECConference.com or
- By mailing your check payable to: HUNTINGTON AREA EARLY CHILDHOOD CONFERENCE
Mail payments to:
- River Valley Child Development Services
- Building Bridges -Huntington Area Early Childhood Conference 2016
- 611 Seventh Avenue
- Huntington, WV 25701
Early Bird Conference registration Deadline
MUST BE POSTMARKED OR POSTED ONLINE BY: April 15th, 2016.
Please add $25 to each two day conference registration, and $10 to each one day registration.
After April 15th.- Please register the day of the conference. Registrations at the door will be charged $100 for a two day registration and $60 for a one day registration. Box lunches will not be available for day of conference registrations.
Please remember that workshop sessions are seated on a first come basis at the conference. No confirmations or emails will be sent. If you need a confirmation, we encourage you to register online.
Up to (8 hours ) of ongoing training hours per day can be obtained by attending the conference and after conference activities including the Super Power parade and or Community Concert by affixing your training labels to your training record sheet. Please be sure to send all copies of conference attendance to your professional development state registry system.
By submitting this registration form, I understand the following refund and photography policies:
- Registration Fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Consent to Use PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES- Registration and attendance at, or participation in HAECC 2016 sessions and other Conference related activities such as the Super Power Parade and Community Concert related conference activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant or attendee to HAECC 2016 to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrant’s or attendees image, likeness, and appearance in photograph’s and or videos of such events and activities.